Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:15, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag and got dressed. I put a leg bag on because I'm going to Leeds tomorrow to the new shopping centre Trinity Walk. I asked the senior carer what time are we setting tomorrow. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked the carer will they report my wheelchair because the arm was loose. I went to my room and logged on at 11:30. I had Chicken Tikka and Rice for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:30 the handiiman came, fixed my fridge door, fixed my arm of my wheelchair and put my Scart lead on my new DVD player. Skills came told me I could go to Capri Bistro on 13/05 at 18:00. I could go to return my DVD writer/reader to PC World next Tuesday 23/04 at 10:30. At 14:00 I went to Grimethorpe Dentist where I saw the Hygienist who descaled my bottom teeth. I had Chilli con Carne pasta and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: