Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 19:30 Jay Willey phoned about my email to Stuart Duffy for discussion at the Fans Forum.  At At 21:30 I asked if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 08:15 I told a carer i was ready for my bladder wash.  After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, sorted my stuff out and logged on at 11;30. The nurse told me I had a meeting with my Social Worker, Sue Robinson, on 29/04/13 at 10:30. The senior carer told me our MP, Michael Dugher is coming here on 03/05/13 at 11:00. At 12:00 the physio's assistant asked me if I wanted to go their room and stretch my right hand under hot water for 20 minutes. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. At 14:00 skills came to take me and another client shopping. First we went to the bookies to get my money from the Grand National, we went to Aldi where I some chocolate, a bottle of Eau de Toilette and biscuits. We went to Cortonwood retail park, we went in B & Q but we didn't buy anything. We went to Next where I bought a pair of yellow shorts. We to Argos where I bought a CD/Radio and Clock. We went to Mataland where I bought 2 picture frames size A4. We went to Morrison's where I bought 2 bottle of Vaseline hand cream, 4 bottle of Water, 2 tubs of Chilli con Carne soup, 5 boxes of Fishermans Friends, 1 Chilli con Carne with Rice, 1 Chapstick, 15 sugar free Halls and 1 bottle of Vapour rub. We came home at 17:15 and I went to my room. I went to the dining room where I has Lasagne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my shopping away and logged off at 19:00.



No comments: