Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11;30. I had Roast Chicken, mashed potatoes, cauliflower cheese, carrots and Yorkshire pudding for lunch. I went to my room and watched an episode of Shameless. At 15:00 I was going to Asda but the physio's assistant ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand in hot water. We went to their room and stayed for 20 minutes. I went to my room and got ready to go to Asda. I bought a Cumberland pie, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras, 2 Onion Bajhas, a big bar of Aero and a box of thin, mint chocolate mints. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 18:00.

No comments: