Friday, April 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 26/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked her would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered in the communal shower which has been refitted and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:15. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and at 14:30 I decided to go to Asda because my eldest son was working. I bought 2 Onion Bajhas, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras, a box of thin, dark, mint chocolates, big bar of Aero and bottle of Asda Balsam. I came home, put my shopping away and logged off at 16:20.

No comments: