Monday, April 22, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth but I'd run out of mouthwash, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned my dentist to get another prescription for my mouthwash. The receptionist told me to come for it after lunch. I logged on at 11:15 and Jay Willey phoned to ask the reason I only attend 10 matches per season. I told her it was because of the minibus allocation. I copied the two hairy bikers recipe for Chilli con Carne off the BBC website because I'm cooking it this afternoon. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. My youngest son phoned to let me know he's coming after tea. At 13:00 I went to the dentist to get my prescription for my mouthwash but it was closed. I went back and at 13:30 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right hand under hot water. We went to their room for 20 minutes. After I went my room until 15:00 when Skills came for me to go shopping for the ingredients for Chilli con Carne. We went to Asda but I went to the Pharmacy to get my mouthwash. I went to Asda to find Skills just finishing the shopping. We came home, went to the Therapy Kitchen and made my Chilli con Carne with Naan bread. but at 17:10 my youngest son and his girlfriend came to give new sunglasses. My Chilli con Carne was ready at 17:30 and I gave a portion to my son. We went to the dining room and they left at 18:00. I went to my room, I cleaned my teeth and I logged out at 19:00.

No comments: