Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Life being Disabled 27/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:20, I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, put my feet up and watched a movie on television. At 20:00 I watched Widnes lose to Wakefield 26 - 28. At 23:30 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carers I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:45. At 11:30 I exercised x1 and tried to get my DVD R/W working. I had Cornish Pastry, mashed potatoes, cauliflower and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and worked on my DVD R/W until 13:50. I went to the dining room because the senior nurse had organised a coffee afternoon. I had Ginger Cake with Coffee. At 15:00 I went to my room and started watching 'American Pie Reunion'. I had a big chunky soup from Aldi and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30 to finish watching 'American Pie Reunion'.

No comments: