Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Life being Disabled 17/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television  until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast I went to my room and got ready to go to Asda. I asked the nurse if a carer will help me to sort my wardrobe out before I go shopping in Leeds on Friday. I asked if Skills will take me back to PC World because the Liteon DVD external R/W doesn't work. I asked the carers to ask the handimen if they will PAT test my new DVD player. I went to Asda where I bought a mains extension lead, 2 Vegetables Samosas, 2 Onion Bajhas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, a bottle of Balsam and a packet of Decongestion pills. I came home, unpacked shopping and 10:50 the engineer from Clarke & Partners came to change my front wheel. The carers put me on my bed while he change it. I got up and logged on at 12:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and asked the carers if they would ask the handimen if they would PAT test my new DVD player. At 14:30 a carer came in and we sorted my wardrobe out. At 14:45 the chiropidist came and cut my toenails/fingernails. I logged off at 15:15 because I had an appointment with my GP about the Iron levels in my blood. At 15:30 I went to his surgery, I reported to the receptionist and at 15;50 he came out and led me into his surgery. He gave a memory test which I scored 20/20. He said the Iron in my blood was low and prescribed some Iron tablets. I took the prescription to the pharmacy who gave me 84 tablets to take during meals 3x daily. I went to Asda and bought a tube of Steradent plus a chillli con carne pasta mix. The machines weren't working therefore I had to pay cash luckily Wendy served me and lent me 40p. I came home, took me coat off and went to dining room at 16:40. I had Chilli con Carne mix and ice craem for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:15.

No comments: