Monday, April 8, 2013

My Life being Disabled 08/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Leeds beat Warrington 28 - 22. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned my dentist to write me a prescription for more mouthwash. She told me it'll be ready at 11:15. I tidied my room and at 10:45 I got ready. I went to Grimethorpe and Shafton dentists on Cemetry Road. After I got my prescription I went to the chemist and to Asda where I bought a bottle of Baisam, a bottle of shower gei, a box of lozenges, a box of congestion pills and a box of Cadbury's chocolate fingers. I came home and nurse took my blood/sugar level 13.8. At 12:25 I went to the dining room and had Cumberland sausage, processed, onion rings, chips and mushroom for lunch. I went to my room and carried  on using my laptop. I wrote an email to Stuart Duffy, Bradford Bulls asking him to raise my concerns at the Fans Forum. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 17:30.

No comments: