Friday, April 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put feet and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 01:30 and watched television until 07:00 I asked the carers if I couls get up. I asked if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I put my blue chinos and a new shirt because I'm going to Trinity Walk the new shopping centre in Leeds. I stayed in my room until 09:00 because I'd ordered 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. After I waited for Skill to tell we were setting off. Another client, me, a carer and Skills were going. We set off at 10:10 and arrived at 11:00. We went to the Trinity Walk which covered 3 floors but there were several shops were opened yet. We cover most of them and I bought a pale colour of Chinos from M & S. At 13:00 we went to Yates Wine Lodge were I bought a fish, chips, mushy peas and sparkling water. At 14:00 we went through the Victorian Quarter. We went into Primemark and finally we went the Merrion Centre. We finished at 15:15 and went to Aldi where I bought a can of Chunky Soup, a packet of dark chocolate digestives, a Beef Hot Pot, 6 Titans and 2 packets of Belgian Chocolates. We got home, unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room where I had the Beer Hot Pot. I went to my room. cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:15.

No comments: