Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 l asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carers I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and decided to out for some fresh air. I went to Asda where I bought a packet of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakoras and a box decongestion pills. I went through the park on way home. When I got home I had 2 Onion Bajhis and a cup of Coffee. At 16:25 I went to the dining room, had a jacket potato with Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, asked Skills if I could go watched London v Bradford on 12/05/13 and cleaned my teeth. Skills told me they were busy on 12/05/13 and I logged off 17:45.

No comments: