Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/04/13I

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30 but I didn't get my DVD/CD reader/writer working. I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered in my shower, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I was informed that Heather the teacher from HQ will not be coming this afternoon. I went to my room and set my new CD/Radio up. At 11:15 I logged on and at 11:45 I started to exercise but my bowels opened. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch at 12:00. I went to my room and at 12:45 I told the carers my bowels had opened. They changed my pad and I continued working on my laptop. My new DVD player arrived at 15:00 but there was nobody to set it up. I watched part of a movie and went to the dining room at 16:25. I had home made soup, sandwiches, pork pies, chicken pieces, sausage rolls and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17;30.

No comments: