Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/04/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag, tried my new Chinos on from M & S and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went my rom and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and worked on my laptop until 15:30. Skills took me to PC World were I swapped my faulty DVD R/W external for a good one that worked on my laptop. I had Cumberland pie, mashed potatoes, mushy peas and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, got my DVD R/W external working and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: