Monday, June 3, 2013

My Life being Disabled 03/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I go to bed.
This morning I woke up and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and a carer told me skills were coming to take me to Asda to purchase the requirements that I want to make Chicken Madras after checking in the Therapy kitchen at 10:30. At 10:30 went to Asda where we bought my requirements. The carers left me to buy sandwiches over the road. I joined them and when they had finished we went to my home. I went to my room and logged on at 12:15. At 12:30 I went to the dining room where I had Cumberland sausage, chips and garden peas. I went my room and used my laptop. I went to see the manager to tell her I've invited Michael Dugher our MP, his secretary John Curry, The Lord Mayor of Barnsley and Steve Houghton the leader of Barnsley Council. My carer came to get me ready to go to my GPs. We arrived at 14:55 and we went into the surgery of a female GP who diagnosed I still have Cellulitis. She prescribed a different pill that I must take at least every 12  hours. We went to the pharmacy and got my prescription filled. We came home and I went to the Therapy kitchen. I made, cooked and ate Chicken Madras with Garlic Naan. After I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:45.

No comments: