Friday, June 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 06/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:55 by the nurse because I had an appointment at Kendray Hospital at 10:00. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, the nurse gave me a bladder wash, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix. The day shift  were starting and senior carer told me I should be ready for 10:00. I went to my room, logged on 09:00 but my bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad. At 10:00 my transported to take to Kendray Hospital it took 40 minutes to get there. We went to the NRU and waited until 11:00. A Psychologist came to asked to into her office Inside there was her assistant. They asked me a range questions and 11:40 I couldn't answer anymore. I'd told them that I had difficulty speaking and said I'll get another appointment in the post. I went into the waiting room and she'll phone Patient Transport. My transport came at 12:00 and we were back at Dearnevale at 12:45. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, mashed potatoes, cabbage and carrots. I went to my room and 13:50 I went the training room because an entertainer was performing at 14:00. The carers told me it's in the garden and we went downstairs in the lift. The manager told me my sons, myself and her are having meeting to discuss my Care plan. I said I didn't know about this but I knew my eldest coming later. The entertainer performed playing a guitar and singing until 15:30. I went to my room and watched television. My son came at 16:00 and he said he's seen the manager but he didn't know about a meeting. They have arranged one on 13/06/13 at 15:00. He went to the senior nurse because he had from the Benefits Dept. asking what are my medication. He was there until 16:45 and left at 17:00. I didn't have any tea. I logged off at 18:00, put my feet up and watched television.

No comments: