Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 05/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went my room and watched television. My bowels opened at 13:30 and the carers changed my pad. At 15:00 the physio's assistant came to my room to ask me if I wanted her to stretch my right arm in hot water. We went to their room for 15 minutes. I went to my room, used my laptop and finished the movie I watching. I had Spaghitti Bolognese and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: