Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watch Warrington beat Wigan 22 - 12. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I asked the nurse if I could go to the pond this afternoon. She told me I had appointment with GP at 09:50 and I was going shopping to Wakefield this afternoon. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had a coffee. At 09:30 I went to the surgery and saw my GP who prescribed more anti-biotics. He asked the nurse to get some blood but she couldn't. She gave me an appointment  for tomorrow. I went home and my nurse took some blood. I logged on at 11:45 and at 12:20 I went to the dining room. I had Rump Steak, garden peas, mushrooms, onion rings and chips for my lunch. I went to my room, worked my laptop until 15?:15 when a carer came for me to take me to Asda. I bought achicken Vindaloo, 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetables Pakadros, 2 packets of strong Jakemans linctus and 2 small deoderants. We came home, unpacked my shopping and at 16:25 I went to the dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. I  went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: