Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Life being Disabled 20/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. My cares informed me that I an appointment at Kendray Hospital at 11:00. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix plus a Bacon and Tomato sandwich. I went to my room but a carer told me that my transport had arrived. We set off at 10:15 and arrived at 10:50. We went to the waiting room and somebody brought me a cup of coffee. I went to see the Psychopath and her assistant 11:05. She performed a series of tests which took over a hour. I went back into the waiting room until 12:30. We arrived back at 13:15. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, collected my notepad and went to the Training room because the Residents meeting starts at 14:00. In meeting I brought 4 items that I wanted to discuss, the presentation of my certificate for Food Hygiene, Therapy kitchen, new toilet that I can't use and is there any new training ? The meeting finished at 15:00, I went to my room and I logged on at 15:30. I had Chicken Madras, Pilau Rice and Ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: