Friday, June 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carer can I get up. I asked her could they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to room and my phoned me to ask me what's wrong. I told her I'm confused sometimes but yesterday I saw a Psychologist who interview me for 40 minutes. I had a 90 minutes appointment but I'd my speech suffers after 30 minutes. She said she'll arrange for another appointment. After I logged on and used my laptop. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went my room and used my computer. At 13:30 I watched television all afternoon. I had a plain Omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: