Saturday, June 8, 2013

My Life being Disabled 08/06/13

Yesterday I set my laptop to system restore because it didn't duplicate on my TV. I  put my feet up and watch television at 17:30. At 19:30 the day nurse came and gave my night tablets which are due at 21:30. I said I'm not taking them until 21:30. She said the senior nurse brings you these at 19:30. I replied yes but she leaves them and I take them at 21:30. She took them back and walk out. At 21:00 the night nurse gave me my tablets which I took at 22:00. At 22:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I was low on shower gel and I asked the carers could I go to Asda. They other carers are going later. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 11:00. I had Chicken Kiev, jacket potato, carrots and gardens peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 13:30 the carers came for me to take me to Asda. I bought 2 Onion Bahjas, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, 2 bottle of Shower Gel, 2 boxes of Thin Mint Chocolates and a big bar of Aero. We came home, unpacked shopping and I logged on .I told the carers that my new bag I couldn't empty and they changed it.  I watched a movie that lasted all afternoon. I had Salmon Fishcakes, chips, peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 17:30

No comments: