Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I asked Skills what time we're going to Bridlington on Saturday ? They replied we're setting off at 09:00. I asked the nurse to put it the diary that I would like to get up at 06:00 on Saturday. I went to my room and logged at 11:30. I had Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Roast Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Cabbage, Yorkshire Pudding and stuffing for lunch. I went to my room and continued working on my laptop. At 15:00 my carers took me to the dining room for a presentation to our chief carer because on Sunday she is 50. After I went to Asda where I bought a Chicken Madras with Pilau rice, 3 big bars of Aero and a box of Steradant. I wanted some Fixadent but they didn't have any. We went to the Pharmacy were I bought a tube of Fixadent. We returned home, I saw the assistant manager and told her The Mayor will be parking outside the main door at 13:45 on Friday. We went upstairs and I told the handyman. I went to my room, unpacked shopping and at 16:25 I went to the dining room for tea. I had 2 slices of Pork Pie with sauce and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00.

No comments: