Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet and watched television. I watched England beat the Exiles 30 - 10 at Rugby League. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room until 14:00 and I went to Asda where I bought 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, 2 Onion Bahjas, 2 Garlic & Corinder Naans, 2 boxes of thin, mint chocolates, 3 big bars of Aero, a Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice, a pack of Breakaways, a pack of mint chocolate biscuits, 2 cans of deodorant, a can of shaving foam, 2 bottles of shower gel and a packet of baby wipes. I unpacked my shopping, put my feet up and watched television. I had Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:45.

No comments: