Sunday, June 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/06/13

On Friday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Cstleford beat Hull FC 30 - 28. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday morning I woke up at 05:30 and I watched television until 06:00 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my legbag and got dressed. I got all my things to  Bridlington and went to the dining room. I had 2 Weetabix for breakfast and went back to my room because I was told we're not going until 09:30. I started tidying my room until 09:30 when Skills came and went with me to our adapted minibus. We set off at 09:30 and got home tired but happy at 19:30. The weather typically English with sunshine, cloudy and a few showers. We found a good wheelchair accessible fish restaurant called 'Pier 8' where we all had lunch. After we went round the shops in the town centre. We called at Greggs and I had a Pizza. We went up the North marina for about 1 mile and I had a cup of coffee. We went to the Dolphin CafĂ© in the town centre were I had Jumbo Sausage, chips and baked beans after we went to our adapted minibus at set off at 17:30. We arrived at Dearnevale at 19:30. I went to my room, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:'30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer a carer could she change my leg bag for a siphon bag plus could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 3 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. I went to my room and sent a text to my eldest son to enquire what time is Luke Pompey DJing next Sunday. He replied it's been cancelled. I logged on at 11:45 and used my laptop until 12:25. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went my room but 13:30 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I worked on my laptop until 15:00 when I listened to Bradford play Widnes. I had my own Chicken Madras and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: