Friday, June 28, 2013

My Life being Disabled 28/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I was violently sick, mostly Chocolate, I cleaned myself. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed and I told him I'd been sick. They put me into bed and cleaned my room. I asked that they should clean my sling overnight.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if my sling was dry. She came back and told me the night staff didn't clean it but the senior nurse came with different sling. I got up, cut my hair, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. At 12:25 I went to the dining room where I had Fried Fish, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and worked on my laptop. At 14:00 2 carer came to take me to Asda where I bought a Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice, 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, some Twixs, 2 Deoderants, 2 packets of Halls soothers, 2 Garlic & Coriander Naans, 2 packets of Halls, a packet of Asda soothing lozenges and a packet of Jakeman's Lozenges. I went home and the physio assistant asked me if I wanted to stretch my right arm under hot water. We went to their room for 20 minutes. I came back to my room and worked on my computer. At 16:25 I went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup, a Naan and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: