Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Life being Disabled 29/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Huddersfield beat Catalan 60 - 16. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I could to sleep.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 10:30. I had an email from Steve Cerrone
Manager Pugneys Country Park, Asdale Road, Off Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, WF2 7EQ. Asking me to visit him next week to discus their new proposals. I asked the senior nurse if she would ask Skills to take me next week. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and I asked the senior nurse if I could go to the pond this afternoon. She told me 2 carers were going to Milefield Primary School because they're holding Gala. I asked her if I could go and she said she'll ask the carers. At 13:30 2 carers and 2 residents set off going down the High Street to the school field. I went on 2 raffle stalls and won 2 prizes which were for woman. I had a go on Hoop Loop but I was useless. We stayed for a hour coming home via Asda where I bought a Chicken Dopiaza, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, 2 packets of Halls soothers and 2 packets of Original Halls. We came home and I logged on. I had Chilli con Carne with fluffy rice and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: