Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at xx:xx, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up by my nurse who gave the issues on my notes saying their are in hand. At 08:15 I told the carers that I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room. I started tidying my things. I received 3 letters from the Labour Party. I opened one from Michael Dugher inviting me to a Garden Party on 13 July at 14:00 in West Bank House plus after the CLP meeting on 21 June at 19:00 at Rockingham Centre there will a Quiz. I passed the letter to Skills requesting if I can to both events. The other 2 were from the Labour Party, telling my Direct Debit is changing next year and a Ballot paper for the MEP for Yorkshire & Humberside. I told senior carer that I wanted to post my filled in Ballot paper and go to Asda. He told me the carers are very busy but I can go later this afternoon. I logged on at 11:00 and worked on my laptop. I had 1 of my Chunky Soups from Aldi, I didn't like it. I went to my room, read my book and watched television. The senior carer told me he'll take me at 18:30. I had a Bacon & Egg sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and watched television. At 18:30 we went to Asda where I bought a ready meal of Spaghetti Bolognese, a portion of spaghetti and 2 Samosas. We came home, unpacked shopping and I logged off at 19:30.

No comments: