Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I  cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had sausages, mashed potatoes, carrots, brussel spraots and a Yorkshire pudding for lunch. I went to my room and watched a movie on my television. At 15:30 the manager came for me to attend a meeting with my 2 sons, my named nurse, somebody from Skills and the senior nurse. We discussed my behaviour and my options including Supported Living. The manager said she will persue this and meeting finished at 16:15. My sons went with the manager and I went to my room. My sons came back at 16:30 and stayed for 5 minutes. They left saying they'll come on Sunday and I went to the dining room. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: