Monday, June 10, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/06/13

On Saturday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag because we're going to St. Helen's to watch The Bradford Bulls . I put my away shirt with jogging trousers and I had to be ready at 12 noon. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. I went to my room, got my baseball cap and my scarf out. I watched television until 11:50 when I asked a carer if they would get a bottle of water out of my fridge. I asked him to take me to the lift. I went downstairs and waited in reception for skills to come. I and other resident, a carer and skills/driver were going. We set off at 12:10 and arrived at Langtree Park at 14:00. We asked a steward we our parking space and he directed us to the disabled parking area near the main entrance. Our tickets were in the Away stand(East) but we went past and we went in a lift to an elevated viewing platform for disabled away supporters. It was a very good view and we were near to Bradford supporters. It was a good match and ended 30 - 18.
After match pedestrians are allowed out first, we 20 minutes and queued in traffic for another 20 minutes. It was easy to get on the M62 and we got home at 19:15. I went my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning  I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on my Toshiba. I tried my acer because my eldest son had brought it back on Thursday. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, set up my 2 laptops and use my acer to use. At 14:00 I watched a movie "Victim" and when it had finished I worked on my acer. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 17:30.

No comments: