Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Life being Disabled 26/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I cleaned my teeth and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to room and eldest son text me to tell me he is coming over in 1 hour. I tidied my room and logged at 10:30. My son came at 11:00 and we watched Rugby League on my television. He left at 12:00 and I continued working on my laptop. At 12:25 I went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and asked a carer if I could go to the pond. He said later because all the carers are busy. At 14:00 a carer came and said do I want to go now. We set off down Elizabeth Street, St Lukes Road, High Street, across Park Spring Road to Ferrymoor Way to fed the ducks. I noticed if the ground is wet Wheelchair users would be unable to fed the ducks. We stayed there for 30 minutes and came back using Park Spring Road, Long Royd, Springvale Road, Acorn Way, High Street. We called in Asda where I bought a bottle of Aftershave and went home. I had Chicken Vindaloo, a Coriander & Garlic Naan and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: