Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Life being Disabled 08/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 1845, I put my feet up and watched the television. At 2300 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. This morning I woke up at 0700 and watched the telly until 0830 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to dining room and had breakfast. After I went with 2 carers to Asda to buy the ingredient for my Chilli con Carne plus a frozen pizza. When we came the carers put the mince in the Therapy room fridge. I went my room, logged on and composed  report for the RFL about my trip to visit Old Trafford to watch The Super League final. After I phoned the RFL to make sure we didn't get same places. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and worked on my PC until 1515 when John Skill came to me into the Therapy kitchen to cook my Chilli con Carne. John followed my instructions because I can't cut anything with 1 hand but I stirred it for a hour. It ready at 1730 and Harry the senior carer had 0.5 of a bowl. I had a full bowl and a slice of bread. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, used my PC update my blog and logged off at 1900.                      

No comments: