Sunday, October 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22;00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. After I went my room and told firstly the senior carer that I wanted to go to Asda. When the nurse came in I asked her if I could go to Asda. At 11;30 2 carers came to take me to Asda where there was another 3 carers shopping. We came back at 11:30 and had a coffee. I had Mulligatawny soup which I didn't finish because the senior carer interrupted me by asking what I wanted to eat tomorrow. I went to my room and started working on my laptop. At 14:30 a carer came and informed me that skills would take me to Morrisons. We got there at 14:50 and got home at 15:30. We unpacked my shopping and I worked on my PC. I had Chicken Jalfezi, Naan bread and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:00.

No comments: