Monday, October 21, 2013

My Life being Disabled 21/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. My carers couldn't find any jogging bottoms in my room and got 1 pair from the laundry. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, tidied up and the RFL ticket line to enquire where's our Disabled Parking Ticket they said it's with them but they're posting today but if I don't receive by Wednesday let them know. I was on the phone for 25 minutes. I asked the nurse if I could have an enema on Friday to empty my bowels before going to Cardiff on Saturday. He said he'll investigate. I had Cumberland sausage, breaded mushrooms, chips and peas for lunch. I 9 to my room and at 13:30 I went to the Training room because Heather our tutor had said we'll be going out to look at the signs. I waited until after 14:00 and phoned the office who said Heather in the building but they don't know where she is. A physio assistant came to tell me to put a coat because we're going out. We went to my room and I put my Gill fleece on, gloves and a haf. We went downstairs where Heather and other residents were waiting for me. Heather gave us a copy of photos she took yesterday of 10 signs in Grimethorpe and while went round we had to spot where the photos were taken. It took us about 1 hour and after we went into the Training room where Heather gave us 30 minutes lesson. After I went to my room and logged on at 16:00. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: