Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 1900, put my feet and watched the television. At 2230 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 0700 and watched television until 0815 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had breakfast. I was going to my room when an assistant pysio asked me if I wanted to exercise my right arm under hot water. I said yes and she she'll come fetch me after she got some hot water. We went into their room and she exercised my right arm under hot water for 20 minutes. I went to my room, logged on and bought a memory card for my new mobile. I looked for the price to hire a room at Dewsbury RFL Club which is about £150. I sent email to James Stott to see what facilities they are at Shaw Cross. I had Breast of Chicken, stuffing, carrots, cabbage, new potatoes, roast potatoes, processed peas and gravy for my lunch. After I went to my room and logged my PC. I bought a Freddie Krueger hat from Amazon. At 1400 I put my feet up and watch the television. I had 2 slices of Pork pie with pickle and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned teeth and logged off at 1830.

No comments: