Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/10/13

Yesterday I logged at 1830, I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 0500 and watched the television until 0815 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 1100. I ordered a Freddie Krugar glove from Amazon. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and told the carers my bowels had opened. They changed my pad and I went on my laptop. At 14:00 I went to the training room to attend the Residents meeting. We discussed having Haddock on Friday's, going to Cardiff to watched the World Cup opening ceremony in 1 day, do carers read my support plan, do carer/nurses know how to listen, can maintenance clear the air lock in the water system. At 1600 I logged off.                                

No comments: