Monday, October 14, 2013

My Life being Disabled 14/10/13

Yesterday I logged at 17:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer I was ready to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08;15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I finished my homework on Communications because our class with Heather is on Monday afternoon. I went to my room but a carer told me Heather's sick and we won't be having class this afternoon. I tidied my room and logged on at 11:30. I had Mince & Onion pie, Brussel Sprouts and Roast Potatoes with gravy for lunch. I went my room and opened my Fedora hat, my memeory card for my new mobile and my Freddie Kurger hand. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watch Armegeddon. After I asked a carer could she check with the nurse if she'd ordered any more amitriptyline. She went to ask the nurse but she on her lunch break. I had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.                                                            

No comments: