Friday, October 11, 2013

My Life being Disabled 11/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:00, watched television. At 16:20 I went to the dining room and had hash brown, scrambled eggs , tomatoes with ice cream. I went to room, cleaned my teeth and watched television. At 22:30 I asked if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07;00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if they would put a 38 button on my new England shirt and my new jogging bottoms. I went to the dining room and breakfast. I went to room and tried to speak to the Customer Services at Grimethorpe Asda but it was too noisey and I told them that I would come in later. I asked a carer if could go to Asda later and he said after tea. I got Birthday Card from my sister postmark 01/10. I complain to the Post Office ref. 1-2687874443. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went my room and logged on. At 1400 I put my feet up and watched the television. At 16:00 my bowels opened and I my carers who changed my pad. I had a omelette, baked beans and ice cream. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and used my PC. At 17:30 I went Asda and I complained to the manager about me having difficulty opening Asda Menthol Lozenges. He reported to head office. He offered me anoter pack which  refused. I bought some cheap Asda shower gel, a can of deoderant, 2 vegetable Samosas, 2 Onion Bahjas, 4 Chicken, 2 boxes thin mint chocolates, 2 bars of mint Aeros. We came back, unpacked my shopping, had a cup of coffee and logged off at 19:00

No comments: