Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Life being Disabled 31/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked the carers would they dress me in my Freddie Kurger Halloween costume because we're having a disco this afternoon at 14:00. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I looked at some Freddie Kugger videos on You Tube. I had a jacket potato and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and watched television until 13:15 when the carers and me in my Freddie Krueger outfit. At 13:45 I went to the training room to listen Double Tee kareoke which started at 14:00. The CEO of Exemplar was the judge of the units Spooky Cemetry but my unit Darbyshire came 2nd. I didn't win the residents Halloween Fancy dress and we finished at 15:45. I went to my room and got changed. I had mince beef pie, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: