Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 20:30 the night nurse brought my medicine and I asked for 2 Amitriptytiline(sleeping pills). At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready fr y bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked my carers if they would take me to Asda before tea. They said they would and I went to the dining room where I had my breakfast. I went to my room and Julie from Skills asked me if I wanted my fingernails filing. After I tidied my room and logged on at 11:15. I email my homework to Heather Johnston my teacher in Communications. Julie, Skills, came to ask me what I wanted for my lunch on 09/12/13. Imy own Mexican Chilli  soup for lunch. I went my room and logged on at 13:15. At 13:30 I and 2 carers to Asda where I bought 2 vegetable Samosas, 2 vegetable Pakordras; 2 onion Bahjas, a Lasagne, a tube of Flexident, a packet of Jackman's Lozenges, packet of Ginger nuts, packet of Chocolate digestives and a box of Thin Mint Chocolates. We came back, unpacked my shopping, I put my feet up and watched television. Chris my named carer checked all my clothes to see if they had a no. 38 button on because if there wasn't 1 on she put 1 on. At 16:00 I logged on until 16:30 when I went to the dining room. I had my own Lasagne with ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18;00.






















                       

No comments: