Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 nd watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room to have breakfast. After I went to my room, tidied it and logged on at 11:00. I order a pair of jogging bottoms through Amazon. At lunchtime I ordered Mulligatawny soup but the senior brought me Cream Mushroom instead. She said the kitchen must have run out of Mulligatawny. I told her I didn't like Mushroom soup. I finished my coffee and was about leave when a carer told me my Mulligatawny was in the microwave warming up. After I had finished I went my room and a carer came to ask me what I wanted tomorrow. Turkey lunch and Corn Beef hash with ice-cream. I reminded him that I want to go to Asda for my tea this afternoon. At 13:45 my bowels opened and I told the nurse who got a carer to change my pad. I asked the nurse should I see my GP my fear of ducks. She said she'll put in Skills wish book for me to go to the Duck pond. At 14:30 2 carers took me to Asda where I bought 2 boxes of Thin Mint Chocolates, 3 cans of Deodorant, a bottle of Shower gel, 4 vegetable Samosas, 2 onion Bahjas, 2 vegetable Pakordeas, 1 big bar of Aero, a Chicken curry and 2 bags of Jakeman's. We came home, unpacked my shopping and I watched television. At 16:25 I went to the dining room where I had my Chicken curry and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: