Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag, checked I had a leg bag for Saturday and got dressed. I reminded the carers that I have a prescription to pick this afternoon from the dentist but the senior carer told me that another carer going to the dentist and they will pick up my prescription. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and tried my Toshiba laptop but it only works when extending it to my television. At 14:00 I put feet up and watched television. At 15:30 I got my alarms on both CD players set to 08:15. I logged on at 16:00 and found out that Asda is the collection point for my memory card. I had Cornish Pastie, baked beans and ice-cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18;00.

No comments: