Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 and told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tidied it. I had a cup of coffee, 4 chocolate digestives and logged on at 11:30. I had my own Tomato and Basil soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 the carers came and told me we're going to Asda. I bought 4 slices of Garlic & Coriander Naan bread,  a big bar of Aero, 2 Onion Bahjas, 2 Vegetables Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakadoras, a box of thin  mint chocolates, a packet of Jakeman's and a can of deodarent. We came home, unpacked shopping and I watched television until 15:30. I logged on and used my laptop. I had Chicken Jalfrezi and 2 Naan breads for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 17:45.

No comments: