Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Life being Disabled 17/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved , showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to th dining room and had breakfast. I reminded my carers that I wanted to go to Asda before lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I got the Asda Service teams phone number and phoned them because I was unhappy with the manager at their Grimethorpe store when I went  in this week to complain that I couldn't open their Asda Menthol Lozenges Honey and Lemon. I told them I thought that he wasn't listening etc. They promised to deal with it at HQ and give me a refund. We went to Asda where I bought a bottle of brown sauce, a box of thin, minty chocolates, 2 onion bahjas, 8 chicken thingies, chicken madras, a packet of Jakeman's lozenges, a packet ginger nuts and 2 packets of Hall soothers. I had Aldi Chunky Beef soup with brown sauce for my lunch. I went my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had a Bacon with tomatoes sandwich and ice-cream for tea. I went my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18;00.

No comments: