Friday, October 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked a her would they cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the senior carer would my named carers bring my property list up to date and make sure that all clothings has a 38 button on it. I went to the dining room room and had my breakfast. On my table there a letter from the RFL containing my 2 tickets in row 1, 2 assistants tickets in row 2. In phoned the RLWC customer service and after 10 minutes I got through. I asked the tickets on row 1 are for wheelchairs and where is a parking ticket. He told me yes 2 wheelchair spaces on row 1 and the parking ticket is with the printers. I told the RFL to revert this Client No. back to me. I asked him to check the tickets and parking are in hand. I got another letter to let me know I had an appointment with Mr Jamil on 26/11/13 at 10;20. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 14:30 the physio's assistant came to ask me if I wanted to stretch my right in hot water. We went to their room and she stretched my right arm in hot water for 20 minutes. I went back to my room and finished watched television. At 15:45 I logged on to laptop and caught up with my blog. I had flan, baked beans and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 17:30.

No comments: