Friday, October 25, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/10/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I reminded the carers I wanted to go Asda. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I told the nurse that I would like to get up at 04:00 tomorrow because we're going to Cardiff at 06:00.She said she'll put in the diary. I went to my room but on the way the physio.s assistant asked me if I wanted to strech my right arm under hot waster. We went into their and exercised for 10 minutes. I changed my alarm to 04:00 and opened my new grey jogging bottoms from Amazon. I logged at 11:00 and worked on my small PC. I had fried haddock, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on my big PC to see if it was working. I could use by extending the screen to my television. At 14:30 we went to Asda where I bought 2 Naans, 2 packets of chocolate digestives, a can of deodarant, 2 onion bahjis, 4 vegetable samosas, 2 vegetable pakordas, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, pack of funsize mars bars and a pack of envelopes. We came home and I watched television. I had omelette, baked beans and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, got my clothes out for tomorrow and I logged off at 18:30.

No comments: