Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/07/11

Yesterday I logged out from the computer room at 1810 and took my old computer to my room. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Wigan beat Leeds 26 - 24. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready to have my bladder wash. I had my bladder wash and the nurse changed my siphon bag. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went back to my room to watched the television and to exercise(x1). At 12:09 I logged on in the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and went back to my room to watched television. I exercised(x1) but my bowels opened and I told a carer. She said they were busy and it them nearly 60 minutes to changed me. After I went to post my application form back to Vision2learn and went to Netto's to see if they any Pringles on special offer. I bought two packets of Original and went home. I went to the computer room and started changing passwords. I went to the dining room and had a beefburger, baked beans and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:15.

No comments: