Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/07/11

Yesterday evening I went to my room, put feet up and watched the television. I watched Bradford lose to Catalan 28 - 34. At 21:00 my bowels opened I told a carer and they changed my pad. I also watched the big fight on Sky boxoffice Haye lost to Klitschko on points. It cost £14.95 but my brother pays all my Sky fees. After the big match at 00:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered but there was no special shampoo that I get on prescribtion and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:50. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room to watch the television and exercise(x2). At 14:30 I asked a carer if could sit in the back garden because it was very sunny. I stayed there until 16:20 reading my book. I went to the dining room and ice cream but I had asked for some of my Chilli con Carne but the carers forgot to take it out of the freezer. I went to the computer room and signed out at 17:45

No comments: