Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/07/11

Yesterday I had a sausage sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington lose to Wigan 24 - 44 in the Challange Cup quater final. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag and got dressed. I changed my siphon bag to a leg bag because I'm going to Pontefract Races after lunch. I went to the dining room where a carer asked me if still wanted my Chilli con Carne for tea because we might come back after the last race at 17:30. I said yes so they took out of the Therapy kitchen's freezer. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room where I logged at 10:03. At 12:15 I logged out and went to my room.

No comments: