Friday, July 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/07/11

Yesterday evening I logged out at 17:55 and went to my room. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Batley lose to Leigh 16 - 40. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if they would my hair ? I got up, cut my hair, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room for my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:14. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went back to my room to watch television and exercise(x2.5). Warrington RL phoned about a parking space I'd asked for and they will post to me. The physio assistant came for me to stretch my right hand in hot water. I went back to my room to watch television. I went to the computer room at 15:15.

No comments: