Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/07/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 11:30 to watched television and to exercise. I went for lunch at 12:30 and I had Lasagne. I went to my room to watch television, to exercise(x3) and to read my new book ' The Red Queen' by Phillipa Gregory. I had Tomato soup because there was no Mulligatawny and ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:05 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:22. I went to my room at 11:15 to watch television and to exercise. I had Sausage, Fried Egg, Chips and Baked Beans for my lunch. I asked a carer if he would tell skills that I wanted to cook my Pizza. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x3). I went to Netto's and bought some Pringles original, a tin with a mince meat pie and a tin of baked beans. When I got home, at 15:00, we started playing Trivial Pursuit against the Fuller Unit and Darbyshire Unit won easily. I had Cornish Pasty and Mushy Peas with ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:30.

No comments: