Friday, July 1, 2011

My Life being Disabled 01/07/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. At 17:00 skills came for to take me to Cortonwood Retail park to buy some shorts at Adsa Living and go to Morrison's. I bought two pair of shorts which were £4 each and some parcel tape £1.33 at Asda Living. I bought two toothbrushes £8.50, two packets of Fisherman's Friends sugar free £2.02, 4 bottles of water £2 and 5 packets of sugar free Polo's £5 at Morrison's. We got home at 18:45 and I unpacked my shopping but gave my shorts to a carer to put a button with No. 38 on. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Sheffield beat Barrow 30 - 26. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
I woke up this morning at 07:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up and would they cut my hair. I had my haircut, changed my toothbrush, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked my carer if she would changed my razor blade and put my electric toothbrush on charge. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I asked a carer/nurse if they would tell the handiman if they would PAT test my computer. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:15. I took my new/replacement computer into the computer room. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch the television and to exercise. I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup. I went to my room to exercise(x3) and watch television. I went to the computer room with the handiman and he PAT tested my new computer. I had Ravoli, garlic bread and ice cream for tea. I went the computer room and packed my old computer to send back. I replied to Yodel and we agreed that they will come on Monday for it.

No comments: