Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/07/11

Yesterday I logged out in the computer room at 16:23. I went to the dining room and I had Mulligatawny soup followed by ice cream. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. My bowels opened, again, I told a carer and they put on my bed to change me. I was blathered and my sling was covered as well. I had to stay on my bed to watched television. I decided I would only drink water for the rest of the night. I watched Wigan beat Castleford 26 - 16.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my badder wash. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:22. Somebody from vision2learn phoned me to check my qualifications. He told me that I would studying from Somerset. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched the television and to exercise(x1). I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup. I went to my room to watch the television and to tidy my drawer. I had a cup of coffee and told a carer I wanted to Netto's. The said he will take me at 15:00 because some of them are training. We went to the chemists to give them some precriptions. We went to Netto's and I bought some 2 packets of ginger biscuits, 3 packets of Pringles sour cream and 2 bottles of shower gel. We went back to the chemist to get our medicine and got home at 16:00. I went the computer room and went to dining. I had a bacon and tomato sandwich followed by ice cream. I went to computer room.

No comments: